We repair all brands/models ovens in Artesia, CA such as Kenmore ovens, Whirlpool ovens, GE ovens, Tappan ovens, Wedge Wood ovens and many more. (view the complete brands list we work on). We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and there is no extra charge for the weekend or night appointments. Our service call is Free with the repair and all the work is guaranteed for 1 year.
We provide oven repair to all Artesia, CA zip codes and surrounding cities. The following areas correspond to our Appliance service areas:
Playa Del Rey
View the list of our service areas.
We repair all brands major ovens
Fisher & Paykel
O'Keefe and Merritt
And many more ovens that we repair in Artesia, CA brands view the full list
We have been in Appliance Repair business for eight years. For immediate Artesia, CA oven repair service call us 24/7 out our toll free number:
You can also can contact us by the . Just send us your name, a brief description of the oven problem and your contact information.
Please read these preventative and easy-to-repair tips. However if your oven problem cannot be resolved with our easy tips, consider calling us for an appointment. We will be happy to help.
Use the following procedure to set your oven on self clean:
1. Turn the temperature control and the selector to Clean.
2. Open the oven door and push in the oven light switch for about 15 seconds. The door locking latch will move to the closed (locked) position. The oven light is located at the top left of the oven door opening.
3. Release the oven light switch. Turn the selector to OFF.
4. Push in and hold the oven light switch for another 15 seconds. The door locking latch will return to the open position. Wait until the latch is completely opened.
5. Close the oven door. Turn the temperature control to the off position.
When the clean cycle is completed, the following will occur:
1. "MM" will appear in the display window.
2. When the oven cools below approximately 560'F, the lock light goes out. After the lock light goes out, the door can be opened.
3. Turn both the Selector and the Temperature Control to the OFF position. After about 15 seconds, the oven signal fight will go out.
4. Use caution and open the oven door. The oven may still be very hot. A light or dark powdery ash will be found wherever there was heavy soil in the oven. This ash may be wiped up with a damp cloth when the oven has cooled. Fine hair lines may appear on the oven interior, but they will not affect the operation of the oven.
It is normal for some soil to remain at the bottom front and corners of the oven. This remaining soil is difficult to remove because it was exposed to high heat. To remove, scrub the areas with a new steel wool pad containing soap.
The minute timer does not start or stop a function. It serves as an extra timer that will beep when the set time has run out. The minute tinier can be used independently during any of the oven functions. The timer can be set for any amount of time from 5 seconds to 9 hours and 50 minutes.
To set the minute timer, use the following procedure:
1. Push the Minute Timer button which will glow in the display window. The word timer will glow in the lower left corner of the display.
2. Turn the set knob in a clockwise direction until the desired time appears in the display window. As soon as the Set knob is released, the time will begin to count down in the display window. The word timer will continue to glow.
3. When the set time has run out, the timer will beep three times. It will then continue to beep once every 10 seconds for 10 minutes (or until the cancel button is pushed).
To change the timer while oven is in use, use file following procedure:
1. Turn the Set knob clockwise to increase the time or counterclockwise to decrease the time.
To cancel minute timer, use file knowing procedure:
1. To cancel the set time before the time has run out, push the Minute Timer button, then turn the set knob counterclockwise until "00" appears in the display window. Or the minute timer may be canceled by pushing the minute timer button and holding it for 2 seconds.
Bake the oven can be programmed to bake at any temperature from 170 to 550'F. Preheating the oven is recommended when baking, bill not always necessary.
To preheat the oven uses the following procedure:
1. Push the bake temp button which will glow in the upper right corner of the display window.
2. Turn the set knob in a clockwise direction until the desired baking temperature appears in the display window. The display can be changed in 5 increments.
As soon as the set knob is released, the oven will begin heating to the selected temperature. The word bake and on will appear in the display window. When the display temperature reaches the desired baking temperature, the oven is ready for baking.
If you need professional assistance for your Artesia, CA oven repair needs, call us 24/7:
Or send an appointment request online at To do so, please specify your name, address and a brief nature of the oven problem. Once we receive your request we will contact you as soon as possible.